Boundary wall between USA and Mexico
Dear Mr President,
allow me to introduce myself briefly.
I am involved in the development and implementation of innovations.
Based on the project "ECOWALL" (Green Protection System using
waste materials ", with which we obtained a State of California tax (Integrated Waste
Management Board), we now have the ECOOO-WALL project
ECOOO-WALL could be used in the construction of the boundary wall between the US and Mexico
The ECOWALL demonstration projects built in Austria were a complete success.
For twenty-five years, they had neither been watered nor cared for.
Here are two photos:
ECOWALL Klagenfurt, Austria 1994
ECOWALL Völkermarkt Austria 1994
The project ECOOO-WALL as a boundary wall is characterized by the following factors that we
list here in keywords (shortly before the patent application):
- Extension of the functions of the planned "border wall".
- Integration of existing border protection systems
- Use of steel and existing materials
- Partial view through the wall
- Possibility of permanent and very fast greening
- Easy and fast transport of surveillance personnel
- Particularly economic foundation
- Extensive prefabrication of components
- Creation of many new jobs because of the manual labor in the production of
- Simultaneous start of assembly in numerous places
- Early completion of the overall project
- High cost savings (between 20 and 40 percent)
The possible next step:
Commissioning of a "feasibility study " and an " ECOOO-WALL demonstration project " in the
San Diego area, next to the already built.
All the details of the construction, all advantages are listed and a detailed one
binding cost estimate announced.